Monday, March 28, 2011

Swagbucks - A way to earn Amazon $ and prizes!

I have a widget on the side of my blog, but here is another one.

Search & Win

I started using Swagbucks as my browser about 2 months ago. It rewards you points or "swagbucks" for doing internet searches (the ones you do anyway), answering short polls/surveys, using internet printable coupons (that you use anyway in grocery stores and such), and purchasing things via the internet that you were going to purchase anyway.

You can then use these "swagbucks" in the SwagBuck Store. There are a bunch of different prizes, but my favorite is the $5 Amazon gift card. In 2 months I have earned 4 of these!!!!

It is a really fun thing to do. If you click on my widget, I am rewarded with the same amount of bucks you earn..up to 1000 SB. Then when you refer someone, it is the same thing! $20 in Amazon stuff is pretty good for just 2 months of surfing the internet like I normally would!

No comments:

Post a Comment