Wednesday, March 23, 2011

First post - Introduction

After many attempts at blogs and always changing what I wanted the theme to be, I decided to make one blog that encompasses everything.  I entitled it "Learning as I Go" because that is what I feel like I am doing.  There will be all kinds of topics from saving money via sales and coupons to family fun times to my children and how we deal with their unique challenges and diagnoses.

I am Dana and I am 34.  I have my RN, but am currently a SAHM.  My husband is full time Air National Guard.

We have 3 children.

S is the oldest.  She is 6 and has been diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.  She is a smart, highly inquisitive and loving child.

IE is the middle child.  He is also our only boy and is 4.  He has been diagnosed with Sensory Processing Disorder and is currently being evaluated for other problems.  He is a sweet child and is incredibly, unbelievably smart.

C is the baby.  She is 2 and is a delight!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment